© 2017, Seashells and Sit Ups, LLC.

  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

As a single mom to a toddler, I learned to adapt and do 98% of my workouts at home. The other 2%? Outdoors in beautiful Encinitas, California.

 

Visit all my follow along, printable WODs {workouts of the day} here. and enjoy my brand new wellness calendar, Seas the Summer; 6 weeks of daily workouts + 6 weeks of daily soul-filling & heart-opening tips + tasks.

WORKOUTS

you don't need an hour or a gym.

FREE TONING CALENDARS

scuplt your full body using these month-long guides

SEAS THE SUMMER

for less than a latte, emerse yourself in a a 6-week body-weight toning + wellness calendar to shape your body, soul, and wellbeing, from head to tie, inside and out, before the first day of summer

PART 1

6 WEEKS OF SCULPTING 

a flirty + fun fitness countdown to the first day of summer filled with aloha spirit + simple movements. Daily sets of movements you can easily add on to your daily lifestyle and regular workout routine(s)

PART 2

6 WEEKS OF WELLNESS

a flirty + fun wellness countdown to the first day of summer filled with soul filling + heart opening tidbits. Daily challenges that challenge you to organize, relax, show gratitude, and just BE. 

new